Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
This is Something we all need some point in our Tender Lives.
Wouldn't it be great if Lego could give us a helping hand at Chemistry.
So how does this help
- all elements can be detach for fun and practise purposes.
- the different categories and groups are labelled and elements are brightly colour coded.
(makes it easier to remember)
- most of the elements have their name, symbol, atomic mass and proton number on each tile.
Set consist of
- a 24 x 40 baseplate
- 198 pieces
- 116 printed pieces
Giving me your support would be giving the support to all kids out there in the world. Thanks!!!