Motorcycle : The Twin-Cylinder Trilogy
Who wouldn't have a nice set of cool motorcycles to complete his LEGO Creator car collection ?
These 3 motorcycles have nearly the same scale (about 1/18)cr than sets : 10242 Mini Cooper, 10252 VW Beetle, 10220 VW Camper Van, 10248 Ferrari F40, etc.
These bikes represent 3 popular Motorcycle style : Café-Racer for the red L-twin, Scrambler for the Flat-twin, and Cruiser for the V-Twin.
These also represent 3 different visions of customing a bicycle : Italian style for the red L-twin, European style for the Flat-twin, and American style for the V-twin.
All models are featuring functional steering, and some fun spec :
- functionnal suspension saddle on Flat-twin
- amovible luggage on the Flat-twin
- functionnal softail suspension on the V-twin
- retractable crutch on the V-twin
- accessories on the L-twin : bike stand, helmet
I hope all motorcycle lovers would be enthousiastic for this project !
Any feedback or criticism is greatly appreciated.
Thank you in advance for your support !