Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
Who wouldn't have a nice set of cool motorcycles to complete his LEGO Creator car collection ?
These 3 motorcycles have nearly the same scale (about 1/18)cr than sets : 10242 Mini Cooper, 10252 VW Beetle, 10220 VW Camper Van, 10248 Ferrari F40, etc.
These bikes represent 3 popular Motorcycle style : Café-Racer for the red L-twin, Scrambler for the Flat-twin, and Cruiser for the V-Twin.
These also represent 3 different visions of customing a bicycle : Italian style for the red L-twin, European style for the Flat-twin, and American style for the V-twin.
All models are featuring functional steering, and some fun spec :
- functionnal suspension saddle on Flat-twin
- amovible luggage on the Flat-twin
- functionnal softail suspension on the V-twin
- retractable crutch on the V-twin
- accessories on the L-twin : bike stand, helmet
I hope all motorcycle lovers would be enthousiastic for this project !
Any feedback or criticism is greatly appreciated.
Thank you in advance for your support !