Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
- The big wheels were challenging (must be round and strong). This took quite some iterations.
- An important part of the construction are the bars between the stations. They ensure there is tension on the cable, prevent the whole construct to "implode", and assure proper alignment of the two stations.That cable is really strong!
- There is flexibility in the height/angle of the whole construction. Simply adjust the bars.
- This consists of 1100 parts. 10 carts are connected to the cable.
- Friendly attendants ensure safe entry and exit for all your minifigs!
- The lift can be operated manually with a lever attached to the mountain station wheel.
- The safety bars of the chairs can be opened/closed.
- Passengers scan their ticket and gain access via the turnstile.
- A blinking alarm light signals that the lift is in operation.
- Through the base of that station is an axle to use whatever driving force you want. Here, I've added a motor inside the mountain.
- The length of the lift is adjustable. Use longer or shorter hoses, or enlarge/reduce the number of chairs (the bars between the stations have to be adjusted accordingly).
- Running horizontally is possible by adjusting the stations a bit.
- The direction of rotation can also be changed (by swapping parts in every chair).