Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
- A rigid airship with some interesting technic building techniques in the internal airframe
- The airship has an extending handle on the top and a sturdy frame inside for full swoosh-ability
- The gondola has space for the pilot and three passengers
- One side of the gondola fully opens for easy loading and unloading of passengers
- A working elevator takes passengers from street level to the loading platform
- A small park with a bench and tree provides some much-needed green space for the town's residents
- A crank just under the platform rotates the landing platform to align with the wind (or your preferred viewing angle)
- The airship rests securely in the sloped landing platform
- A windsock helps the pilot gauge her approach