Watermill - With Mechanism and playability
Watermill is my original creation inspired by all the photos, videos and watermills I've seen.
The story :
I wanted to find an MOC where I could combine technic in a building to make it come alive but also with a design inside and out.
Watch the video to better see the project and the mechanism:
In relation to the project:
Total parts: about 2250 bricks
Size: 31 cm / 21 cm / 25 cm
It is composed of a building with 3 dissociable levels. On the 1st and 2nd levels, the rear opens up.
- At the front, you can have fun turning the wheel to throw the water in the air and a gear system will make the millstone turn.
- At the first level, you will find the room with the millstone and all the necessary tools as well as bags of flour. In the next room there is a sofa, a clock, a table, a telephone, a guitar and a gas cooker with pots, glasses and cups.
- At the second floor you will find a piano, a bathroom and a toilet with the newspaper! A balcony with a deckchair and a telescope to admire the stars.
- At the third level, under the roof, going up the ladder, you will find a bed with its lamp and its library.
- There are 2 figurines: the miller and his wife and a dog, two butterflies, a mouse, a frog.
With this project, you will be able to create your own story. Watermill combines technic, design outside as well as inside, which guarantees hours of play.
If this Watermill gets 10000 votes, it could become a future LEGO Ideas set so if you like to vote!
Thanks a lot