Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Puente Nuevo (the "New Bridge") is a 225-year old bridge located in the city of Ronda, Spain. Completed in 1793, the bridge spans the 120-meter (390-foot) deep gorge known as "El Tajo", carved by the waters of the rio Guadalevin. Today, Puente Nuevo is a famous tourist attraction and one of the most photographed landmarks in Spain. Click here for more information on this amazing structure.
With 773 bricks, Puente Nuevo is the latest in my series of Lego Waterfalls projects. Although I am working on other "non-waterfalls" ideas, I continued to find myself drawn back to Puente Nuevo and the beautiful Spanish landscape and architecture. I hope you like the result and will support this project by clicking on the blue Support button.
Use the links below to see some of my earlier Lego Ideas projects:
- Lego Multnomah Falls
- Lego Niagara Falls (Lego Ideas "Staff Pick", June 23, 2017)
- Lego Yosemite Falls (Lego Ideas "Staff Pick", May 9, 2017)
- Lego Baltimore (Lego Ideas "Staff Pick", January 23, 2017)
Once again, thank you for your continued support!