Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
In CharlesDickens' book, A Christmas Carol, he depicts a mercenary man, named Ebenezer Scrooge, who sees Christmas as a meaningless hoax for his money. He is then visited by four spirits/ghosts to reveal to him the true spirit of Christmas.
This model is of the scene where Scrooge's deceased buisiness partner, Jacob Marley, visits him. The model is relatively small resulting in a low cost set, and it has excellent play faetures. Although Charles Dickens never declared he was present when the story took place, it certainly seems that way. One part of the wall is able to fold down into Dicken's desk just so he can record the story the instant it plays out. This model features:
- fold out desk
- ornate fireplace
- three legged table
- Ebenezer Scrooge, Jacob Marley, and Charles Dickens minifigures
- recliner that swivels
- interchangeable ghost legs for marley
- safe with valuables
I greatly appreciate all of your support, consideration, and tips to make this project successful.