Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
This project consists of three mini-scale interpretations of iconic architecture from the 20th century:
- The German Pavilion in Barcelona by Ludwig Mies van der Rohe (1929),
- Fallingwater by Frank Lloyd Wright (1935) and
- Farnsworth House, also by Ludwig Mies van der Rohe (1951).
All models is highly stylized and represents highlights of modern architecture. 484 pieces altogether and the three builds represent various difficulty levels of building experience.
The design of each model aims to be a stylized yet highly recognizable version of the original buildings. The set is primarily targeted towards an adult audience.