Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Porsche 911 GT3 RS 4.0: Biggest 911 Engine Ever Offered
I think it would be a great addition to Lego's lineup of several other cars (for example: 1:17 Ferrari F430 Challenge, FXX, Enzo, 430 Spider, F40 or Lamborghini Gallardo LP 560) they have made. It would be a great set for anyone who loves cars and especially Porsche. This 1:16 Lego edition 911.
- detailed cockpit
- detailed engine
- roll cage
- detailed leather steering wheel
- detailed brake calipers
- functional doors
- functional engine cover
- sport bucket seats
- large rear wing
- Air deflection vanes
- 1:16 ~ 1:18 scale
- over 1,500 original Lego bricks
Sizes of model
- Length: 27 cm, 10", 36 stud
- Width: 12 cm, 4,7", 15 stud
Thanks for stopping by - if you like it, support it.
Designer Mateusz Fugiel