Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Every army needs a base, and with pirates swarming these tropical waters, the bluecoat imperial soldiers have established themselves on a lonely rock jutting above the tides. Originally designed for stop motion filmmaking, I have built this fortress to be fully modular with removeable walls and floors.
The structure features 4 colored and textured levels, a curved wall, turrets, a flagpole, columns, openings for cannon and musket fire, and carved stone steps up to the thick wooden door.
- Inside the rocky foundation is a cellar with barrels, crates, a table, 5 sleeping bunks, weapon storage, a prisoner's cell, torches, and a ladder.
- The level on the rocky ground is accessed from below by trapdoor and above by stairway. This level features the stronghold's only entrance and 2 cannons on wheels.
- The level above contains a narrow passageway as well as a doorway into the admiral's sleeping quarters, containing a bed, map, candle, quill, goblet, and sword display.
- The multi-level roof offers a ladder, room to form ranks, and 2 360-degree swivel cannons.
Visible in the photos are a commanding admiral, an officer, and 6 bluecoats on duty complete with muskets, shakos and epaulettes. 6 more bluecoats are off duty without complete uniform in the cellar/sleeping quarters, where 6 packs are hung up ready for expeditions beyond the island in their blue boat. A pirate is held prisoner as well, waiting to be rescued by 5 of his armed comrades in a boat of their own.