Project Elements: Geia Titan - Rahu
Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Rahu is the only four-arms Geia Titan. In the battle field, it can wave its four arms and become a war machine. By starring at its majestic armor and powerful structure, it is obvious that it is the leader of Geia Titans. However, to control this complex war machine, two pilots are required.
About its design, I am personally in favour of its cockpit and shoulder armor. As I mentioned before, some of the elements are inspired by my K-18 mech. (link) It was submitted to Lego Ideas, too. Unfortunately, it did not make it to 10000 supporters and I will not re-submit it again. About other inspirations, they are 70592 Salvage M.E.C. and 70737 Titan Mech Battle, but they didn't really influence much to this mech.
It contains about 1035 pieces and the price ranges from $80 to $90.
- Two minifigures
- Two spring loaded shooters
- Three massive weapons (compared to minifigures of course)
- Pieces in titanium metallic color