International Space Station (ISS) Re-suply Rocket
Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Cheap Re-supply rockets have been designed for flight but haven't been even prototyped. Most of the designs didn't have a name, such as this one, so bear with me on the naming. The launch pads wern't even built. In this model you get the rocket Inter I and a launch pad.
The rocket is 14.5 in. tall and the Launch pad (White-Room down) is around 15 in. tall, (White-room up) is around 15 in. tall.
The Inter I Rocket and launchpad has many features;
- "Basement" Elevator entry (elevator NOT Included)
- Adjustable Ground Stabilizing Arm (mid section)
- Adjustable Gantry/White-Room (top section)
- Detachable Boosters
- Detachable First-Stage
- Detachable Second-Stage
- Detachable Third-Stage
- Detachable Re-supply Module
- Detachable Command-Module
I did get the blueprints to this rocket from a confidential source, I got the idea for this rocket series from a list of never launched rockets and wanted to honor them by creating them in LEGO. There are about 400 rockets in my current list and I know that I won't get to design all of them, my attention span is not that long, but at least my favorites will get honored.
Please support if you like it and make sure to share with your friends and get others to support.