Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Welcome to the cozy modular alpine house! This small but super comfortable building was made by some genius in the mountains. Outside conditions don’t matter, since it’s 100% adaptable and can change its structure depending on different necessities. It’s also equipped with a snowmobile, which allows the family to move easily to the nearest town. The family who lives here mix tradition with modernity, and they are three: mum, daddy and their daughter (although there’s always a wild bear around). Are you ready to survive in the mountains?
The small alpine house has many different characteristics:
- The main and most important feature is that you can change the house’s distribution whenever you want and without having to rebuild the set (that’s what MODULAR means). There is a wall that can be taken out and the room can be moved from the rooftop to the side of the building (there’s also a secondary roof to cover the hole😉)
- It contains all the needed furniture so that anyone who stays there feels comfortable.
- A snowmobile for two passengers that enable the family to move around.
- A folding table in the “courtyard”, just in case there’s a sunny day.
It would include a small family which would consist of three people: two adults and their daughter. It would also have a Lego bear so that it adds playability to the set itself.
Apart from that, the design follows a traditional way of building and the bricks try to simulate wooden walls.
I love building Lego and playing with it and I’ve always wanted a modular winter set like this one, so I thought it would be a great idea to create my own design. Nonetheless, I'm open to modifying it based on your opinions and on Lego's judgment.
I hope you like the design in which I have put a lot of effort. If you like it and want it to become a real Lego set don’t hesitate to vote it. Thank you for your support in advance