Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
- Canal lock with lower miter gate and an upper sliding gate
- Lock keeper's cottage with lock maintenance doors in the basement
- Lock control hut with console for the signals and intercoms
- Three functional lock wheels for steering the gates and alternating the basin's water level
- Alternative central lock controls at the back with a three-gear transmission lever and a single drive input
- Rubber dinghy, kayak, canoe and rowing boat
- Lock keeper with his dog, lock mechanic, six boaters, water inspector, kid with its toy boat and fisherman
- Both gates can be operated either via the corresponding lock wheels or the central lock controls.
- The lower gate can only be opened when the water level in the basin is equal to the lower level to prevent flood waves or boat accidents.
- The water basin can be filled/elevated and emptied/declined either via the corresponding lock wheel or the central lock controls.
- The upper sliding gate contains a flexible chain-driven mechanism to fill up the remaining space with water when it's opened, please see image 14 for the details.
- The central lock controls can be very easily motorized or even operated completely remotely, please see image 15 for an example implementation.