Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
I set myself the challenge to come up with an aesthetic looking starfighter utilising the shell pieces 45705, 41747 and 41748 combined, but with the ability for the cockpit to open and close without it looking too cumbersome, large and overall, ugly.
After several hours of tinkering I came up with the Snubfighter SF-1:
A fast, agile starfighter primarily deployed in squadrons from either a capital ship or planet surface, the SF-1 is perfect for planetary and fleet defense against any would be foe.
- Opening cockpit with seating for 1 minifigure.
- Retractable front and rear landing struts.
- Detatchable wings, for easy replacement.
Total number of pieces: 612 (excluding minifigure).