Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
New design for Megazord and color changes
I have been putting in more time on my Megazord design, trying to update the look and remove as many stickers as possible
Here is a list of alterations i have made to the Megazord
- Pterodactyl chest lower wings can be adjusted to give a more sleek look,
- Forearm stickers removed, now yellow pieces
- Hands are now black to match show
- Thighs are now rounded to be less blocky, and gaps are more filled
- Head now can tilt up and down, only a little bit due to transformation
- Added colors to mastodon head, saber-tooth head, and triceratops head
- Altered mastodon to help fill up megazord sides more so less T-Rex parts are showing
Here is the new Megazord design:
Here is the separated zords as well:
I hope you like my design update, Please don't forget to support and share.
First Milestone, Thanks for 100
Hey everyone I just wanted to say thanks for helping this idea reach 100 supports and get the first extension
I am working on the Dragonzord design, continuing to refine and improve it.
I hope you all enjoy the idea, if you want LEGO to make an MMPR Megazord and Dragonzord, don't forget to support and share
I realized that I forgot to show the Dragonzord battle mode
Here it is:
The design is not quite finished yet, i plan to rebuild the feet to match the stickers, and the chest is a bit difficult but i am working hard on improving the design.
I hope you like the idea and the design so far, don't forget to support and share, and follow for future updates