Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
The sea is rough. In the early morning, the fishermen of the ship are on deck, busy sorting freshly caught fish. One scans the horizon, the captain handles his boat from the bridge, struggling against the elements. It is sometimes hard, but tonight they will be back to the harbour.
As you understood, this is a fishing boat. And more precisely they are fishing tunas, those huge and powerful silver beasts.
Did you know that even nowadays, tunas are still caught using fishing rods? Yes this is why there are 8 long dark bluish grey rods at the back of the cabin!
Why is this build so nice:
- Beautiful hull shape, with an elegant raised bow, with extremely fine and sleek lines and curves, inward and outward. Very subtle!
- The color scheme: dark red under the waterline and dark turquoise and white for the rest of the hull and cabin.
- 2 masts: the white tops look amazing. They support lights, mandatory on today's boats, which even fish at night.
- The wooden deck and hatch for the hold with the crane to stow and unload fish containers.
- The great cabin, with vertical windows and the amazing dark turquoise roof. There is also a nice chimney on the rear.
- At the stern (rear) there is the dinghy, with a crane to launch it. (-> See the picture!)
- The golden propeller integrated into the curves of the hull looks amazing.
- Silver details and deck fittings.
- 4 minifigures: 3 sailors and their captain, with dark blue and orange raincoats and rain hat.
- Golden cleats, beautiful to moor the ship.
Please share this project to your family, friends, social medias! This is how it will, with your help, become a REAL Lego set!