Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
To commemorate the 100th birthday of Ferrucio Lamborghini, the manufacturer produced an iconic model named Centenario.
Only 40 models (20 coupés & 20 roadsters) were produced between 2016 and 2017 at +2 M€ each.
The performances are as stratospheric as its price :
- V12 engine generating 770 HP
- 0–100 km/h (0–62 mph) in 2.8 seconds, 0–299 km/h (0–186 mph) in 23.5 seconds
- Top speed >350 Km/h (217 mph)
Big fan of the brand since the Lamborghini Countach and the scissor doors system, I decided to work on one of its rarest model.
Like the Porsche 911 GT3 RS and, more recently, the Bugatti Chiron, I've created this Lego Lamborghini Centenario at 1:8 scale.
So the dimensions are 15cm (5.9") high, 61cm (24") long and 25cm (9.8") wide.
One concept of this set is to use both Lego metallic and matt pieces to get the closest render result of the real car carbon-fiber parts.
As feature, the rear wing moves via rotating the exhaust pipe.
The actual "MOC" includes 2712 pieces but doesn't have a Lego technic (7-speed) gearbox yet.
I hope this set will convince you and become a "must-have" for your (and my) collection.
Thanks in advance for your support.