The governors mansion
Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
The first modular pirates building:
I like the old and new pirates theme, but there was never a modular building of the imperial soldiers. So I build one myself and I hope you like it as much as I do. Please support this project and help me to bring this MOC in the stores and on internet. So everyone can enjoy it, like I do. Thank you all.
The Governor El Dinero keeps his large treasures in the heavily guarded basement. There is also a bad lieutenant who wants to become governor himself. He has a lot of bad ideas to reach his goal as soon as possible.
- weight: 2 kg
- lenght : 34cm
- height: 30 cm
- A ladder to climb down to all the treasures and treasurmaps.
- A dead pirate who wants to steal the treasure a long time ago.
- the entrance to the treasures in the basement and the second floor.
- a porch at the backside of the mansion where the guards can rest and drink rum.
- a small lift with winch, to bring al the treasures inside the mansion.
- the equipment of the imperial guards
- a prison to keep pirates.
- the office of the governor and a treasure map collection.
- a fire place.
- the canon can shoot in an angle of 220 degrees.
- a ladder for the outpost at the third floor.
- governor El Dinero
- a bad lieutenant
- 7 imperial guards
- a pirate in prison and a dead pirate in the basement