UCS Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
So here we are (as promised) with a re-submission of my original Chitty model. A huge thanks to everyone who supported my original model, you got us up to 1,688 supporters. That was awesome - let's see if we can get higher this time!
The model has undergone some significant improvements, one of which is a hinged bonnet that folds up to reveal a huge old 4-cylinder engine! The parts count has also been reduced by a few hundred pieces, and the metal-work has had a bit of a polish.
Chitty is a UCS-style model comprising just over 2,000 pieces. And just as before, she comes complete with folding wings and picnic basket and offers a wide variety of building techniques and loads of playability.
- More detail than before!
- Fold-out wings concealed inside the car's body
- Hinged bonnet
- Big old engine under the bonnet
- Detachable front and rear sails
- Working steering
- Removable picnic basket, complete with rug and picnic items
- Comfortable leather seats!
- Minifig models of Caractacus Potts and Truly Scrumptious on an informational fact plaque
I hope you like her even more this time around. Chitty and I would really appreciate your support, so click that support button now!