Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
I love you 3000!
- reduce parts count to 950.
- reconstruction of the head tube section, now it's slightly shorter, more sturdy, more smooth and with a much cleaner execution too.
- refine connection between seat tube and seatstays.
- increase clamp tension of the rear bike rack.
- seddle improvment, now it doesn't fall apart easily.
- reduce hose length of rear brake and rubber band position to improve sensitivity.
- bigger water bottle (but I think now it's a bit too big XD).
- rebuilded bike stand to fit the angle of the new bike frame.
- reduce friction between drivetrain and rear wheel.