Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
- Sturdy frame: Construct a robust bike frame capable of supporting the entire model.
- Comfortable saddle: Enjoy a comfortable seating experience during your imaginative rides.
- Working drivetrain: Experience the thrill of a fully functional drivetrain that mimics the mechanics of a real bicycle.
- Realistic components: From the half chain guard to the pedal and crank arm, each part captures the essence of a genuine bike.
- Functional freewheel: Enjoy the realistic sensation of a working freewheel, allowing for smooth coasting and easy pedaling. (even the sound!)
- Functional brakes: Activate the pneumatic front and rear disc brakes for realistic stopping power.
- Adjustable handlebars: Customize the handlebars to match your preferred riding style.
- Convenient kickstand: Keep your LEGO bike upright with the spring-loaded kickstand.
- Authentic accessories: Complete your ride with a bike bell, light, spoke wheels, rear bike rack, GPS, drink bottle rack, rear deflector, U lock, and bike stand.
- The top five countries where bike riding is the most common form of transportation are the Netherlands, UK, Denmark, Germany, and Sweden.
- China, over 100 years after the introduction of the first bicycle, now boasts over half a billion bikes.
- Amsterdam leads the way with 40% of all commutes made by bicycles.
- Copenhagen holds the title of the most bicycle-friendly city in the world.
- The United States is home to over 400 cycling clubs.