The Continental Comet
Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
The proposition that I wish to make is for a new passenger train to take the realistic rail lineup for the LEGO Brands. All lego trains are made in a similar scale to HO scale. What I am proposing as far as scale is an O guage train that is immensly large for the normal train, but is packed with detail, as I have posted in the description below, and in the array of images that I have included.
Please support, and take a look at the new Continental Comet!
Cruise the railways in my newest project, the Continental Comet !
- Based on the real-world Amtrak P42 Genesis locomotive, the Comet locomotive features:
- Realistic undercarriage and cow catcher with actual cables!
- Magnetic couples on either end of the locomotive for easy connections to other cars!
- Swivel open and removable cab covers allow for easy access to the engineer!
- Movable windshield wipers!
- Enough space within to allow the locomotive to be fitted with power functions!
- Three opening rear doors which access the main engine compartment!
- Modeled after the real-world Amfleet Phase II passenger cars, the Comet coach cars feature:
- Removable roof and side panels for easy play!
- Realistic interior with two restrooms, two trash cans, and crew only compartments!
- Each seat is reclinable for your passengers' maximum comfort!
- Restrooms include toilet, sink, and soap dispenser!
- Trash cans can actually hold trash!
- Realistic boarding doors with lowerable staircases!
- Swivel open the entry door and swivel down the staircase to bring your passengers aboard!
- Openable doors at either end of the interior so your passengers can move between cars!