Top Gear UK
Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Jeremy gets turned into a minifig.
James gets turned into a minifig.
And Richard... gets turned into a minifig.
Top Gear is a British television series about motor vehicles, primarily cars, and is the most widely watched factual television programme in the world. It began in 1977 as a conventional motoring magazine programme. Over time, and especially since a relaunch in 2002, it has developed a quirky, humorous and sometimes controversial approach. The programme has received acclaim for its visual style and presentation. The program has been described as a triumph of the craft of programme making, of the minute, obsessive, musical masonry of editing, the french polishing of colourwashing and grading. Top Gear is considered to be one of the most watched TV series with 350,000,000 viewers world-wide.
Welcome to LEGO Top Gear!
My goal in designing this set was to create an homage to Top Gear by recreating some of the most memorable elements of the show... while maintaining a realistic part count. Construction techniques include standard stud on top mixed with studs not on top (S.N.O.T.). Parts include a mix of standard, sloped, solid, transparent, technic axles and connectors, and hinges...
- Jeremy Clarkson
- James May
- Richard Hammond
- The Stig
- Camera Crew (x2)
- Broken Toyota Hilux with stand
- Top Gear billboard
- Power Lap board with lap times
- Lighting scaffold with screens
- 8 tooth gear shaped stage
- V8 engine block coffee table
- Presentation TV with Dacia Sandero picture (Great News!)
- Single and double presenter seating
- Video camera on stand and boom mic
- 540 including minifigs
Maybe, if this becomes a reality, it could be co-branded with LEGO Speed Champions.
Thank you for your support!