Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
historic wreck on the ocean floor! But
what’s this!? The Alley King is using
this precious piece of history to store his ill-gotten gains! What will happen when explorer & villain collide?
Set Features -
- 2 Steam Powered Submersibles! - With designs stolen from the Exploratorium, the Alley King constructed his own deep-sea surprise! Can the original escape the clutches of this villain's maniacal modifications? Or, will it become just another piece of Sunken Scrap?
- 8 Minifigures - The Alley King & his Custom Diving Suit, Allie Kat & her Powder Blue Diving Gear, the Exploratorium Diver, & Exploratorium Pilot.
- Clockwork Animals! - 1 Giant Octopus, 1 Crab, 1 Bug, 1 Stolen Gen II Submersible Model, & 1 Mechanical Monstrosity.
Other fun details include -
- The Paddle-Wheel spins independently from the vault mechanisms.
- Historic shipwreck, loosely based on the SS Savanah, an early hybrid steamship.
- Steampunk themed hats & accessories.
I thought of the idea for Sunken Scrap while rendering Exploratorium. It's a departure from my previous projects, the purpose there being to craft a Steampunk World, & is instead focused on creating a Steampunk Adventure. I hope you all have as much fun with my little adventure as I did making it. So let's get those propellers churning by clicking the support button & together we’ll have a deep-sea, steam-filled adventure!