Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
Since UP is one of my girlfriend (and I of course) favorite Disney Pixar Film, we want to share with you my personal MOC of the so beloved "Mr. and Mrs. Fredricksen House".
After the first project had expired, we made some modifications to the second version:
- after many attempts, we stille decided to keep the “2x2 bricks” in order to recreate the HUGE BALLOONS coming out from the chimney. We tried with “2x2 dome bricks” but there would be too many empty spaces (like a chupa-chups dispenser);
- the project still counts 2999 pieces;
- we have added some more details to the inner furniture of the 1st floor;
- the project finally has come to life! The 2nd, 3rd and 4th pictures has been taken from the real UP House!
By Marco & Veronica