Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
I want to give a huge thanks to @ArmoredBricks for the incredible renders he did for this project!!
Long ago, in a land far away, there was a farmer and his family. They lived a quiet and content life around the farm. Of course, quiet and content did not mean that it was with out adventures and mishaps - such as the fire in their roof right now!! Their cosy little cottage is set in-between a forest and their farm. The house is a ramshackle looking one, with different parts having been added over the years. It has two stories, a front door and an open back door.
This model contains 1154 parts.
The build contains:
- The cottage
- A silver birch tree by it
- A burning hole in the roof
- Foliage outside the cottage
- A crate of apples round the back
- A ladder to help the minifigures fight the fire
- Three minifigures:
- His wife
- Their child
This small set of a medieval farm cottage is highly detailed and realistic. It is little, but makes a great display set! With this moc, I have focused more on making it a model for display than a model for play. It could be used as a part of any medieval scene, but looks great on its own as well! It is very detailed, and uses a lot of complex tecniques, so would make a great set for teens an AFOLs to build.
Thanks for checking this out! Please support and comment!! :-D
If you like this, you might like to check out my other medieval project: