Willy Wonka Boat
Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
This set is a part of my original big project https://ideas.lego.com/projects/111321.Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory is a 1971 musical fantasy film directed by Mel Stuart, and starring Gene Wilder as Willy Wonka. It is an adaptation of the 1964 novel Charlie and the Chocolate Factory by Roald Dahl and tells the story of Charlie Bucket as he receives a Golden Ticket and visits Willy Wonka's chocolate factory with four other children from around the world.The boat is the one that Willy wonka used every day to go in the chocolate factory: This is an original design as there is a windmill on the back of the boat. On the front of the boat you can see a ship wheel to manoeuvre the ship and also nine seats for the tourists. There is also an arbour in order to protect the people from chocolate !
My creation could be also interesting as the "Willy wonka and the chocolate factory" movie will soon celebrate its 45th birthday since its creation (1971 - 2016)! This could be a promoting element for a Lego set !
ABOUT BRICKPROJECT :
If you want to see more about Brickproject's projects go here !
- Willy wonka by Brickproject https://ideas.lego.com/projects/102668
- Up pixar by Brickproject https://ideas.lego.com/projects/104703