Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
I am a fan of the Supercell 'Clash Royale' video game.
It includes a large series of buidings as towers and huts that can be used as nice models for the creation of new Lego sets.
This is the third set I created.
It is the king tower. The most important one in that game : if you succeed to destroy it... you win the battle !
But beware of the king. He is ready to shoot you up with is gun.
I wanted to make it playable respecting the scale of the tower compared to the size of the minifigure and compared to my other 'Clash Royale' buildings *.
I analyzed many pictures of the original 'Clash Royale' tower trying to include the distinctive signs of the original pattern in my project :
- The king itself !
- The gun. It turns to the right and to the left when you turn the brown lever (on the wall)
- The yellow crown.
- The red back door that can ne opened to see the gears that I used for rotating the gun.
- The red pieces of tissue.
I really hope that people who enjoys that video game will be happy to discover and play with my building... and with the new ones I'm preparing.
* Please come to see the other 'Clash Royale' projects I'm presenting on Lego Idea :
- The goblin hut : https://ideas.lego.com/projects/5b503ce4-cff3-450e-bf28-ffb93d51d5e6
- The inferno tower : https://ideas.lego.com/projects/9fa1c908-5198-40fb-a2d7-b2b12b9174a5
See you soon.