Clash Royale - The Inferno Tower
Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
I am a fan of the Supercell 'Clash Royale' video game.
It includes a large series of buidings as towers and huts that can be used as nice models for the creation of new Lego sets.
This is the second set I created.
It is the inferno tower. It can send a terrible laser beam from its lens and burns all around.
I wanted to make it playable respecting the scale of the other 'Clash Royale' projects I created :
The gobelins minifigures included in my first project (the 'gobelin hut') can be used to play with it.
Then, let's be ready to prepare a delicious BBQ !
I analyzed many 'Clash Royale' original pictures of the inferno tower trying to include the distinctive signs of this building in my project :
- The lens at the top of the inferno tower. I still think that it can be improved to fit more with the pattern but I feel that this one looks nice.
- The 3 reds edges and the hexagonal pilar. This symetry axis was difficult to build but I consider that it is 'a must have' to fit with the hegagonal symetry of the top of the original tower.
- The flames and the molten lava at the bottom of the tower that provide the energy to this Inferno tower.
- The asymetric base (more realistic than a symetric one).
Improvments that I'm thinking about : including a lighting brick so that the lens can bright in the dark.
I really hope that people who enjoys that video game will be happy to discover (and play with) my building... and with the new ones I'm preparing.