Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
It's so close - thankyou!
Let's get illuminated!
Interior Color and Instrument Updates
- Instrument panel updates to reflect the 747-400 variant.
- Internal cockpit colors to ensure they are aesthetically correct for the 747-400 variant (as close as possible).
The nose section plays an important part in consideration of this set. Hence this update has been added to provide information for that reason.
The short nose essentially cuts away the nose section. Added as it is more likely fit-for-purpose as a display.
- Less pieces/expensive
- Easier build
- Suits display in bookcase, shelving, cabinet
- Less aesthetically pleasing (from other angles, though meant to be displayed for viewing the internal cockpit area)
Added as people expressed interest in extending the nose. The configuration shown more closely resembles the 747 nose with flatter, tapered top rounding into the sides which are also tapered in.
- More aesthetically pleasing
- More realistic
- More pieces/expensive
- More complex