Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
- Detailed cockpit.
- Linked yokes (joysticks) with pitch movement (both with rotating handles).
- 4 independent throttle controls as well as flaps and spoiler levers.
- Instrument panels including main display, center console and overhead console.
- Sliding seats and moving armrests (seats slide via a hidden channel after using the drop away floor lever - pretty cool). Sheepskin covers too.
- External fuselage matching aircraft contour.
- 2 pilot minifigures and display panel.
- 1,874 parts and a rubber band.
- 25 stickers/decals OR printed parts (preferably the latter).
- Alternate nose configurations
- New instrument panels and colors (747-400)
- (Optional) Instrument lighting with light kit
- Not all 747 instruments/panels are included, however the majority are there.
- Seats actually slide on rails, though this proved seriously hard without the floor being over-built and didn't look right. Hence developed a collapsing floor to slide the seats on hidden rails underneath.
- Not all side panels/storage included to accommodate seat movement.
- I'm not a graphic artist or great at vector diagrams, hence used some actual instrument panels for tiles (plus it gives better realism).