Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
For many train enthusiasts, this locomotive needs no introduction.
The Lion was built in 1837 by Todd, Kitson and Laird as well as her sister the 'Tiger'. This locomotive starred in three films; 'Victoria the Great' (1937), 'The Lady with the Lamp' (1951) and 'The Titfield Thunderbolt' (1952). This gave the locomotive its fame.
This LEGO set is made of 711 bricks and is a simple, yet highly effective build. The set includes:
- The train engine and tender
- 2 victorian style passenger coaches
- Ir battery box
- Ir reciver
- Ir train remote
- Train motor
The Power Functions are all placed in the tender (execpt for the remote). This locomotive has been a great build and I will be making more in the future. Please check out my other designs and thank you for the support!