Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
On Feburary 1949, production first began on the historical EMD F7 locomotives. For its time, the locomotive was highly reliable and cheap and easy to maintain.
This LEGO model that I have built is based off the F7 class locomotives. The engine and the passenger cars are made of over 2100 bricks. This set features:
-The train engine.
-A dining car with a functioning kitchen.
-A lounge car.
-8 minifis each with at least 1 accesory.
- The walls and roofs of the passenger cars can be removed for easy minifigure access.
- The cabin of the rngine is fully detailed but I am still working on it because the minifigs can't fit in it at the moment.
- The bogies of the passenger cars and the engine are fully articulated.