Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
It's 2523 all life as we know it is gone.
An infection has now begun to spread.
The humans were replaced by a population known as the infected. Only a small roup of us survive and hope on rebuilding the world is slim.We need your help to catch as many infected as you can and only eliminate the ones that get too close. Climb abord the Rust Bucket and get back to safety.
This LEGO set, 'The Rust Bucket', is a fully motorised train set in the apocolypse. The set is made of 815 bricks and consists of the engine, a sleeper car and an Infected containment car.
The Engine uses Power Functions 1.0 but can be converted to the newer powered up. The Power Functions used to power this set are:
- Ir reciver
- Ir battery box
- Train Motor
- Ir remote controller
This is my smallest model so far and I'm pretty proud of it.
If you aren't familiar with my work, you sould ceck out these models:
- The Thunder Hawk: https://ideas.lego.com/projects/5e97cd8a-6786-4a3a-acc7-459e83ee5343
- Vintage Passenger Train: https://ideas.lego.com/projects/f641aae4-1fac-45c7-993a-d2cb3a6ec134
Please share these with your friends and thank you so much for the support!