Santa Fe Super Chief Locomotive
Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
If you want to see more details of this creation, then you can check out the funny stop motion animation that I've done:
The train has a mainly red and light bluish gray color scheme, with a yellow line/arrow going across the locomotive.
It has the following features:
- a spacious cabin for the conductor, with lots of details inside, such as: levers, control panels, a steering wheel, and a seat;
- two large headlights located on the nose of the locomotive;
- large windows, built using an intricate technique;
- a yellow arrow going through the body of the locomotive, being realized through advanced building methods ( no stickers used );
- a detachable roof, with many details on top of it, such as: two horns and four vents aligned one after another;
- a simulated door at the back;
- and large angles of rotation for both wheel assemblies, going easily through curves.