Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
- Armor: The armor is created with a mix of system and technic elements. In the forearm and thighs, technic panels are used to get the unique shapes and layers of the armor. The forearm panels can flip open to reveal the inner mechanical details. Each thigh also has double pistols near the top, just like in the movie.
- Dual pilot system: The head opens to reveal the dual pilot system inside. The mini-statue elements are used here to represent the pilots :)
- Plasma canon: Just like in the movie, the hand can transform into the plasma canon. It has articulated fingers (it can make the iconic fist-palm gesture). It also opens to become the canon. Extra blue elements are added to get the plasma energy look.
- Sword weapon can be attached to the forearm. Quarter tiles are added on top to get the whip sword pattern.
- Robust body frame: technic elements are used to create a robust body frame with many joints and degrees of freedom. In the shoulders and knees, double ratchets are used to get the best reinforcement. Double ball joints are used in the ankles to get best mobility.
- Mechanical Details: The half exposed inner frame is shown in the photos above. Pipes, pistols and artificial muscles are included in the chest, thighs and forearms. I think Lego Mecha fans would appreciate these details :D
- Bonus design notes: To stay accurate to the movie, there are vents in the back and legs. There are also coolant vents in the "rib pipes", used to freeze the Otachi's tail when fighting Kaiju. The shoulder plates uses the "hot air balloon" element, as its curves fits perfectly.
- Minifigures: The set comes with minifigures of Raleigh and Mako, the two pilots of Gipsy Danger, both in drift suits. They both hold a transparent piece, representing the hologram when they control the robot.