Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Built to a miniture scale but don't let the small size fool you! Keyhole Castle is busy with activity, acting as a trade port and home for the Keyhole King.
I tried my best to make sure ever piece has a purpose, no detail left untouched. Almost all of the castle windows can have a minifig positioned behind them. Keyhole Castle is designed with tall archways through out the interior and exterior, as well as 10 staircases interconnecting the different leves.
Keyhole Castle Features include:
- 7 Piece modular design.
- 2 Secret escapes.
- Play with it! Keyhole Castle is not fragile.
- Dungen, Ship and stainglass.
- Highly detail interior and exterior.
- Interconnecting rooms with hall ways and stair cases.
- Functional gatehouse gate.
Officially this is my castle Mk3, the third micro castle I have built on this small baseplate. I estimate I have over 500 hours build time between the 3 castles and have never taken it apart. I always have had a fasanation with castles, and wanted a small lego one I could fit in my display.