Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
The Sonic the Hedgehog series is all about being creative with how you play- the fluidity of the controls allow the player to think outside the box to explore and find secrets within the iconic zones Sonic runs through. This modular set allows you to build and design your own Sonic levels with objects and badniks accurate to the original games. Sonic's always been a huge part of my life, as well as LEGO, and this set is something I always hoped would happen as a child.
Many of the included minikits and objects are interactive, such as the goal post, each of the badniks, and the loop structure, which includes a minifig spinner to replicate running through the loop.
Included minifigs and minikits:
- Sonic the Hedgehog minifig
- Sonic's spin jump minikit
- Motobug badnik
- Crabmeat badnik
- Buzz Bomber badnik
- Rings (short and tall variants)
- Special Stage ring
- Monitors (with "display" variants for a Chaos Emerald, 10 rings, Speed Shoes, a 1-Up, invincibility, and a shield)
- Springs (red and yellow variants)
- Foliage (yellow and purple flowers, a bush)
- Palm tree
- Spike trap
- Totem pole + totem pole extension
- Background objects (mountain and waterfall)
- Goal post
- Animal capsule
- Chaos Emeralds (blue and yellow)
- Animals (Flicky the bird, Pocky the rabbit, and Cucky the chicken)
Possible terrain structures:
- Standard ground + grass pieces (short and tall "dirt" variants)
- Sloped grass pieces
- Corner ground pieces
- Loop structure
- Loop minifig spinner