Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
I have not seen Pacific Rim Lego sets, and I want that one exists.
In this set we would see Gipsy Danger and Otachi, they fought in the movie Pacific Rim, I did it because I though it would be interesting.
- Gipsy Danger is made up of 470
pieces nearly, and it owns the blade which, we looked in the movie, thus
like the plasma cannon(you can exchange the hand for the plasma cannon).
- The Kaiju Otachi is made up of
634 pieces, It does not have much, just the tail, similar like we can see
in the film.
Altogether, this Lego set would have 1104 pieces approximately
This might be interesting to the fans of Pacific Rim.
I hope you can help me! :)