Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Meet the Jeep CJ-5, instantly recognizable by its seven-slot grille and classic round headlights. The CJ-5 was in production from 1955 to 1985- yet, more than 30 years later, it is still crowned as the most capable 4x4 vehicle ever conceived. My creation stays true to the Jeep's original design, which includes:
- Olive green body color
- Seven-slot grille
- Round headlights
- Folding windshield
- White "steel" wheels
- Rear mounted spare tire
- Gray seats with detailed interior
- Passenger side grab-bar
- Stick shift with 2-lever transfer case
All of this detail is captured in just 615 pieces.
I built this CJ because Lego and Jeep fans worldwide are anxiously awaiting the arrival of a Jeep-themed set and I feel that my creation best answers the call. Please vote for my Jeep CJ-5 and share on social media, and hopefully we will reach 10,000 supporters!