Iron Town and the Forest Spirit - Ghibli - Princess Mononoke
Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Introductory Note: If you like it please leave a support and even share it around. With 10,000 votes it has the chance of being produced into a legitimate LEGO official set!
story is centered around Ashitaka which finds himself within a conflict
between the gods of a Cedar Forest along with a southern tribe of boar gods vs the population of Iron Town which unintentionally started the conflict by falling trees to obtain iron.
Mononoke was the highest grossing film in Japan until Titanic was
released later that year and it sold well in the west on DVD and Video
thus greatly increasing Ghibli's popularity and influence outside Japan.
- Princess Mononoke (San/Wolf Girl) + (Mask headpiece variant pieces)
- Prince Ashitaka + (hood/hair/archer equipment and cursed hand variant pieces)
- Lady Eboshi
- Gonza (henchman of Eboshi)
- Yakul (Prince Ashitaka's loyal red elk steed)
- Moro (God of the Wolves/Leader of the Wolf Tribe/Adoptive parent of Mononoke)
- Lord Okkoto (Giant Boar God, leader of the Kyuusyu tribe)
- Forest Spirit (Dear God form)
- Forest Sprit swap-able long neck head piece (mid transformation version)
- Forest Spirit (Night Walker Form)
- Kodama spirits
- ox carrying supplies
- Iron Town wall and small buildings
- Iron Town furnace building
- Forest Spirit Pool with Island Environment
- Tree environment
- Cliff Environment