Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
The Hood and his henchmen are out causing chaos, but the Mechanic, the Hood's former accomplice stands in their way with his fleet of Mechas to fight the Hood so he can be free from his mind control. Who's side are you on in the fight to the death?
- The Hood
- The Mechanic
- The Hood's henchmen 2x
- 2 buildable Air Mechas
- 2 buildable Scorpion Mechas
- Catapult for the Mechanic's Mechas
- Removable roof on the Hood's ship which shows the bridge, the weapons rack and the hood's office with rotating stud shooters and flick fire missiles.
- Magna Prime comes with opening roof, rotating thrusters and stud shooters.
Reasons I made this set
- I mostly saw the Thunderbird vehicles on Lego Ideas along with Fireflash and Zero X and the Hood and Mechanic's ships haven't been made in Lego before so it seemed like a good idea.
- Bonus note: If you guys don't know about Magna Prime, it is a small shuttle the Mechanic mostly uses as a control hub on his much larger vehicles.
I built this set on Lego Digital Designer and I used the Paint app on the computer for the minifigures' torso designs in their respective details.