Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
I present to you my newest idea, the Mech Defender Units. These twin machines are custom designs i created over the past few weeks. I used various other mech designs for inspiration, but mostly constructed them from my own imagination.
The reason they are called Defender Units is because they are not used as weapons, they only exist to protect. The two units differ slightly in design, the red mech is a warrior, and features dual swords, and 2 short blades attached to the legs. The blue mech is a protector, and features a rail cannon rifle.
Both units possess escape boosters, which allows for space flight. These packs are removable, and i will create more possible backpack/weapon designs for both mechs
I wanted to keep the designs as accurate to human physique as possible, and gave each mech a variety of hinges to give them better articulation, while being sturdy enough to stand properly.
- Highly articulated design, with ratcheted knees, hips, elbows and shoulders
- Ball joints on ankles, wrists and heads
- Both mechs are around 620 pieces
- Opening cockpit section with pilot
Both mechs were constructed in the LDD, and all 3D images created using BlueRender
Don't forget to check out my other ideas
- 1969 Camaro
- 1967 Camaro
- Animated Batmobile
- Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Megazord
I hope everyone enjoys my latest idea, please support, share with everybody, and keep on building