Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Guten Tag! Welcome to this German cottage, at the edge of the world-famous black forest, where dense pine trees seem to extend to the end of the earth. A family of 4, two parents, and two children inhabit the cottage. Set in the 1900s, the children spend their free time riding bikes and playing in the forest. The youngest son swears he saw a yeti one time, as he was playing hide-and-seek in the forest, and the older sister rolls her eyes every time he mentions it.
I decided to build this model because I live in the United States, but I am 50% German. We visit relatives in a small village in Southern Germany often, and all the houses look a lot like this LEGO model. In the United States, we don't have houses that look like this, I decided to build one out of LEGO bricks instead.
- 4 Story Cottage
- Floor 1: Family/living room with couch, rocking chair, and bookshelf, etc.
- Floor 2: Kitchen with wood-burning stove, and table, etc.
- Floor 3: Parents bedroom with a king-sized bed, 2 chairs, and wood-burning fireplace, etc.
- Floor 4: (Attic) Children's bedroom with 2 beds, 2 nightstands, and a bunch of toys, etc.
- Realistic-looking 20th-century classic European car.
- Snow-covered pine tree
- Shrubs and flowers scatted through the grounds.
This build took many, many hours to design, so I sincerely hope you like it. It uses 2,912 pieces. Please support! 😁
(PS: I designed this building to look nicely displayed with the LEGO Ideas Medieval Blacksmith Shop).
Thank you - sNICKers77