Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Hello LEGO friends
Now it goes on,
the district "Hot Rod Town" of LEGO City is supposed to grow even more!!! :-)
Namely, by a gas station with workshop!!
It was great fun to design the gas station with workshop
and yet a far greater fun and challenging
to build these for the Lego City and Speed Champions.
Above all, it was a big challenge
to design the vehicle parts on the small scrap pile so
that you can build another cool Hot Rod / Rat Rod from them.
The car lift was also a big challenge
I tinkered on it for a long time and always had to rebuild the workshop.
But now I have managed to make the gas station with workshop so good playable
and to integrate such a great function, like the height-adjustable car lift.
to this gas station with workshop heard
- a towing truck,
- the owner of the gas station with workshop,
- Semi-finished Diesel Truck Hot Rod,
- the woman who wants to buy the Diesel Truck Hot Rod,
- and the little grist heap.
I also tried to make this building into a slightly older architectural style
What I find architecturally beautiful.
In this project, my effort was to make the building as well as the Hot Rod as realistic as possible.
Also with this project I pursue the vision to enrich the Lego world.
So that the little and big kids can play with it or just collect it.
If you find the Hot Rods, Buildings and Lego great,
please click on the support button,
you also like to comment on the model.
Keep on building!
Brick on! ;-)