Lego DC Superheroes Hall Of Justice
Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Lego DC Justice League Hall of Justice
I will really appreciate your support on this set. Thanks for voting!
This Lego set is a modular set designed for children 14+ and AFOLs
It comes with numerous features. They are: meeting table, weapons rack, bar (serves soda and water), trophy cabinet, hi-tech computer, trouble alert system and the golden rock. There is a better description of each feature below.
This would be a great Lego set because it can be a collector's edition. Also Lego already has a DC licence so they don't have a licensing problem. This can also be a great background model for many Lego stop motion animators. Many people have built different MOCs of this model and it will be good for the people who haven't, to have the opportunity to own one. This Hall of Justice is special because it has a lot of fun play features and Lego can release a few exclusive minifigures with it. Also Marvel has got their SHIELD Helicarrier so why can DC get their Hall of Justice?
The meeting table has 14 seats. This set should NOT contain all of the Justice League. Why? Because people can split the minifigures from the sets they have, and place them on the seats. This is also an encouragement to purchase other Lego sets. These are the 11 members of the Justice League that are designed to sit in the seats but are Not included:
- Superman/Clark Kent
- Wonder Woman/Princess Diana
- Batman/Bruce Wayne
- Cyborg/Victor Stone
- Green Arrow/Oliver Queen
- Green Lantern/Hal Jordan
- Flash/Barry Allen
- Martian Manhumter/J’onn J’onzz
- Hawlkman/Carter Hall
- Aquaman/Arthur Curry
- Plastic Man/Patrick O’Brian
- (People can also put Blue Beetle because he is coming in a new set very soon.)
The 3 seats that remain can be the ones chosen by Lego. These minifigures Will be included in the sets. Here are a few suggestions:
- Firestorm/Martin Stein & Ronnie Raymond
- Hawlkgirl/Kendra Munoz-Saunders
- Miss Martian/M’gann M'orzz
- Red Tornado
- Zatanna Zatara
- Vixen/Mari Jiwe McCabe
- Black Canary/Dinah Lance
- Another Green Lantern?
I would like 2 or 3 villains in this set. Here are a few suggestions:
- Cheetah/Dr. Barbara Minerva
- Reverse Flash/Eobard Thawne
- Killer Frost/Caitlin Snow
- Heat Wave/Mick Rory
- Mirror Master/Evan McCulloch
- Golden Glider/Lisa Snart
- Live Wire/Leslie Willis
- Ra’s al Ghul
I would like all minifigures in this set to be exclusive and new (not created in another set). No print variations of repeated minifigures please. this means that in total there will be 5 or 6 minifigures.
Moving onto the Features
JL Meeting Table
The meeting table has 14 seats. They have a turnable piece under them, so they can spin around. On top of the table there is an antenna so they can talk with Justice Legaue Members from all around the world.
These are all of the weapons on the weapon rack:
- Wonder Woman’s Lasso
- Wonder Woman’s Sword
- Aquaman’s Trident
- Hawlkman’s Mace
- Green Arrow’s Bow
- Hawlkgirl’s Mace (if she is included)
- Cyborg’s Stud Shooter Gun
- Batman’s Batarangs (X2)
- A Barrel full of Green Arrow’s Arrows
- Quiver for Green Arrow (he doesn’t need one but still looks cool for display reasons)
- Green Lantern’s Lantern, they can recharge their rings.
This bar serves soda and water. Nothing else (no al**hol). The side of the bar has a corner turnable joint. This is so that the butler or JL member can walk behind it and serve other JL members. There is also a 1x2 tile under it so that the joint can freely move. If Lego people/designers want to change this whole bar concept then I will allow you.
This cabinet displays 3 trophies: gold, silver and bronze. The trophies can be awarded to the Justice League members who defeat the most villains each month (or something like that).
The computer has a double keyboard (2 printed 1x2 tiles) on a 2 hinges. The 2 panels on the side are also hinged 45 degrees. There are supposed to be stickers in them so they look like holographic computer screens. Alternatively, it could be a bat-computer.
Trouble Alert System
This is the little thing near the computer. There is supposed to be a sticker on the white 1x4 tile that says “trouble alert”. This is a fun mini build.
The Hall of Justice does not have a back wall and a roof. Why? 3 reasons:
1. This is because I have noticed that sets (created by Lego) in the past never have a back. Also there are very few sets that are fully closed. So there is no use for a back and top.
2. Since the top is missing, this makes it easier for children and AFOLs to play with the features included in the Lego set. They don’t have to remove the top each time they want to access the interior.
3. Removing the back wall and roof saves a lot of pieces. this makes it more affordable for parents to buy for their children. This is the same reason why the two white pillars on the sides are hollow.
Thank you. I would also appreciate it if you share it on social media so this project can get approved.
Note to LEGO HQ: The whole set is built on a 48x48 grey baseplate which is included in the set. That is why the fountain is small. Also that was the best LDD background that I could find (sorry). Tiles can be added to the top. I removed them because the model would be hard to see in the photos because of LDD rendering. If the DC licence expires can you release it in conjunction with the 2017 Lego Batman Movie and use that licence. (Just a suggestion)