Granny Weatherwax VignetteOn
Presenting (finally), Granny Weatherwax:
The final vignette might be a bit more conservative, but as displayed this includes:
- Granny Weatherwax
- Sign saying "I ATEN'T DEAD"
- Bee Skep
- Granny's box of momentoes
- Stack of Letters
- Lodestone from "the dancers" stone circle
- Fossil ammonite
- Phoenix feather in a glass bottle
Special Thanks to Discworld Monthly!On
Discworld Monthly posted on this project in their newsletter.
Thanks guys for the boost of support!
Granny soon on the wayOn
I just wanted to give a heads up that the Granny Weatherwax build is designed, I am just working on the prints at this point. Thanks to everyone for the feedback.
Other Projects Discworld Fans Might enjoyOn
Troll Bridge (Cohen the Barbarian): https://ideas.lego.com/projects/65354
Tiffany Aching Vignette: https://ideas.lego.com/projects/57284
A Literary inspired Vardo (Decorated Traveling Wagon): https://ideas.lego.com/projects/60750
The Little Prince: https://ideas.lego.com/projects/50323
Thanks Gamma Squad!On
Gamma Squad posted on this project on their site with an awesome review!
Additionally, these guys were awesome enough to promote nine other projects!
Thanks Bea Kaye!
New Discworld Project: Troll BridgeOn
You can find it right here: https://ideas.lego.com/projects/65354
Where did you hear about the project?On
I would very much like to thank anyone who posts about this project so please, spare a moment to comment on how you found out about Lego Discworld.
Thanks to Discworld Monthy!On
This project can't get to 10,000 without all the help I can must reaching out to the fans. For that I have much thanks to give to Discworld Monthly.
It is a great write up on current events in all things Discworld!
They also have a facebook group here:
You Can Contribute to the Effort!On
At the current rate this project needs to get at least 16 votes a day for the next 355 days to reach 10,000 in time.
Please help spread the word.
- Click on Follow for this project and the Glenbricker profile to raise the project's community rating.
- Tell your fellow fans of Discworld about it
- Share on Social Media like
- Google +
- Share it AGAIN later on. New people will notice the project the second time you post it. This is especially true of tweets.
- Tip IT, Tell online magazines and Discworld superfans about the project so they can post articles about it.
- If you are going to one of the Discworld Cons, please ask them to make an announcement about the project.
- Build a Clack Tower...;)
Special Thanks to "Gary" at Geek of Doom for posting on this Discworld project.