Players, young and old, will obviously recognize this famous village bordered by a rampart, guarded by powerful cannons and built around the majestic town hall!
Me, fan of bricks and faithful to the Clash of Clans universe, I am convinced that a world like this, can perfectly well be associated with Danish bricks!
Here is a model of a village, a village among so many others! Each of these emblematic elements and buildings are dissociable from each other, offering an infinity of different organizations.
But which buildings?
- Town hall level 4 (photo 2)
- Clan castle level 2 (photo 3)
- Level 1 laboratory (photo 4, above)
- Military camp level 3 (photo 4, bottom left)
- Military camp level 4 (photo 4, bottom right)
- Level 5 barracks (photo 5, left)
- Level 6 barracks (photo 5, right)
- Level 3 elixir extractor (photo 6, left)
- Level 6 elixir extractor (photo 6, right)
- Gold reserve level 6 (photo 7, left)
- Level 6 elixir tank (photo 7, right)
- Gold mine level 3 (photo 8, top left)
- Gold mine level 6 (photo 8, top right)
- Canon level 4 (photo 9, left)
- Canon level 5 (photo 9, right)
- Worker's hut (photo 10, left)
- Archers tower level 3 (photo 10, right)
- Level 1 mortar (photo 11, left)
- Level 1 anti-aircraft defense (photo 11, right)
- Level 1 spring trap (photo 12, top left)
- Bomb level 2 (photo 12, bottom left)
- Rampart level 3 (photo 12, top right)
- Rampart level 4 (photo 12, bottom right)
But of course, this village of 2900 pieces, is accompanied by the first 6 troops available in the game, the Barbarian and the Archers (photo 13), the Sapper and the Goblin (photo 14), the Giant and the Balloon (photo 15 ).
Thank you for giving me your opinion in the comments, for sharing my achievement, but obviously for providing your “support”!
Thanks in advance;) MATT’S Brick