Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
"Team Avatar is back! Air, water, earth, fire, fan and sword!" -Sokka
The official Lego Avatar: The Last Airbender license was much too short-lived and lacked many beloved characters; most notably, Appa. This Lego Ideas project aims to pay tribute to one of the best animated series ever put to screen!
- Brick-Built Appa
- Fully poseable legs, feet, head, and tail.
- 41 points of articulation in all!
- Stands nearly 6" tall!
- 13 & 1/2" from head to tail and 11" wide with legs fully extended
- Statue side-build to recreate Aang's air-scooter scene in the opening sequence.
- 4 &1/2" tall
- Features reference to the episode "The Blue Spirit" with one of the toads Aang must retreave to cure Sokka and Katara.
- Cabbage Merchant's cart
- Bending accessories along with Sokka's Space Sword and Suki's Kyoshi Fan!
- A surprisingly knowledgeable Merchant of Cabbage!
With your support, you and other fans of Avatar can recreate your favorite scenes from the show and even build your own! The Spirit World is the limit! So, do you think Aang can save the world?
Thank you to my family and friends who supported me through the design process. This wouldn't have been possible without their help and won't be possible without yours! I hope you love the final product as much as I do and are willing to support this project. Thank you so much for your consideration.